Update April 24, 2017: HI! We just finished up our Spring running group with two fun and successful fun races. We’re putting together the next program, so be sure to let us know you’re interested in joining us next time around. Jim is a fun, talented and dedicated coach; he will get you to your goals!
Want to have fun, get healthier, and meet like-minded people?
Want to run a race, but don’t know how to train?
Want to learn how to run without injury, but don’t know how to start?
Join us and be part of a dynamic group that will foster unwavering support, accountability, and camaraderie!
- Our 8-week program starts Friday, Feb. 17th @ 6:30pm with an info meeting at Dauntless.
- 2 weekly group runs beginning Feb. 21: Tuesdays 6:30pm and Saturdays 8:30am. Locations vary & TBD weekly
- a personalized schedule to stay on track and keep you motivated
- 8 weeks / $85
- Believe in Tomorrow 6k, Saturday April 22
- George Washington Parkway 10-miler & 5k, Sunday April 23
There will be two organized training runs/walks per week for eight weeks. Runners will also receive motivational and educational emails from the coaches, and information on related topics such as nutrition, stretching and cross-training each week. You will have ongoing professional support from a nationally certified strength and conditioning specialist who is an experienced 5K to Marathon runner.
Most importantly, with our coaching support you will successfully complete the goals you set!